Friday, November 25, 2011

Loosing my Grip

Okay so my enemies have stolen my sleep!! This might not sound serious to you but try functioning on 2 hours sleep for 10 days…….
With that in mind i would like to tell y’all that I am presently loosing my grip on the little things that matter; good judgement, sex appeal, innovative thinking etc……. I had to do some survey at my office and for some reason I couldn’t put a lot of words together….. Words I would normally spew out were stuck somewhere in my head……..
Then I had to give a presentation and the next thing that happened was I was literally frozen to the ground I couldn’t remember anything about anything. I mumbled a lot of gibberish till my boss took pity on me and decided to continue…………
So I really need sleep if not for anything just so I don’t loose my job!! Especially now they are going around looking for who to "let go". I hate that phrase.... and it is soo common in all these Termination Letters..... "We have to let you go"- doesn't that sound like I have been begging to go since and u have finally decided to free me?? I don't know o!!! Maybe I am not as good as I thought in the English.......
Back to my sleep rant jare........
You know that slogan “When it rains it pours” That is exactly how I feel lately almost as soon as I started loosing sleep I started loosing some guy I had been crushing on....(might be that he just got tired of my too much shakara) Normal me would just not be soo bothered but i'm irked and unhappy about it.... I feel a lot more emotional since this sleep deprivation started o..... So I am now begging all the people I have offended to release my sleep o!!!! At least so I can go back to being thugged out
So I am loosing grip on the things that matter to me! How does me not being able to sleep affect sooooo many aspects of my life?? I dunno but I’m not happy I am finding out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i guess corporate Nigeria makes you thugged out. lol. well with stress on anyones minds, people tend to lose sleep and awhole lot over stress, soo dearie, all your symptoms are normal. well they are abnormal, but its normally abnormal (i hope u understand what i mean). i hope things start looking up, so atleast you can get some damn rest.

    ReplyDelete