Thursday, November 24, 2011

Head Count

So for the last one week in my office every body has been crying!!! We just got gist that 17,000 employees globally will lose their jobs....... My first thought was how many employees in Nigeria will loose their job??? Abeg!!!! Some of us have planned with this salary for at least the next six months!!!!
See me see wahala o!!! what kind of early Christmas bad news is this??
So you can imagine what the general atmosphere in the office is!!!! We are all forming work!!! Now no body wants to go on leave and I had already planned on taking a two week break!!!!(My heart is breaking at this point)...
I need stability in my Work Life o!!! every other thing is shaking right now (that gist will come when i am not so worried) at least that one should try to be stable na...........
#now dusting my CV o!!! As oyibo talk am don't put all your eggs in one basket.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment